I could not agree more!! The major problem with e-mails is you cannot see
the person's face nor their particular way of speaking. I am grew up in New
York... need I say more.. yet still some of my friends don't know if I'm
joking or serious in an e-mail.  So as a result you definitely have some
"misunderstandings" and I think that is what happened here. There is truly
no one on this list who would intentionally hurt someone's feelings.  Yet it
happens all the time. We don't want anyone leaving this list. We do need
each other.So please, let's just chalk it up to an unfortunate
misunderstanding.  You know if we all went to gmail, we could put a picture
up and at least you would get an idea of who you are talking to..... just my
idea ..... you will not hurt my feelings if you disagree...  tho I am from
New York and most definitely connected to the "Irish Mafia"  ...... just a
joke  :)     Trudy
P.S. Jude we need you!! don't even think about it.... are you sure you're
not catholic??   (jk) means joke!