Hey Everyone
I'm Kevin and I don't participate in the discussions very often although I am a
subscriber and read all the e-mails.

It's funny that you folks are talking about the recent misunderstandings and
people are unsubscribing. I saw the same exact thing happen on the Yahoo group.

These are the reasons that I don't participate in e-mail discussions and have
gravitated to a site where there is a live chat and we can also post pictures
of ourselves and families and whatever else. I like that because it makes
things feel like we are all a part of a big family. The live chat is also
wonderful because you get to actually "talk" to the other person in real time.

I met a guy online that wanted to start his own TM support site and he felt as
I do about the e-mail lists...He wanted something "real time" so he and I
created the TM Network.
It really is a great group and we all are just one big family. I think the site
could really benefit from some of the knowledge and chat that goes on here.
Check it out and who knows...you might be online at the same time as one of
your other TM friends and get to chat with them.
http://transversemyelitis.ning.com/

Take care,
Kevin