I respond to a lot of my email directly to the  person who wrote it, even
though it was sent to the  List.

I also write directly to the List and would like  to know if I am one of the
persons this email is written  about?  If I am making a problem for someone I
would like to offer an  apology and will remove myself from the List, even
though it is a life  saving group for me.

Without the support from the friends I have made  from this List, I don't
think that I would have recovered from the  pneumonia and staff infection last
year.  I still have the "bug" and  rely on my friends more than ever.

Please let me know if I am part of the problem  and I will say my goodbyes so
that others will be able to use the List for  what they need it to be.

Sincerely,
Jude

In a message dated 1/10/2009 1:01:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,