From: Mary Anne Egan
Date: 1/14/2009 12:58:40 PM
To: jrushton
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Needing help...??

my daughter is in first grade and got TM when she was a baby...I would be
happy to help if she does not feel that my daughter is "too young".
Mary Anne in NJ

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 10:51 PM, jrushton <jrush...@columbiaenergyllc.com>
wrote:

Hi, everyone,  I recently found out about a little girl in the third grade
that is really having a tough time with her TM and needs to find some other
children or even someone that might have been stricken with TM when they
were young and are older now.  I am getting the details to see how she can
chat' with someone but this is my first step.  Sure hope someone can help
her..  Jeanne in Dayton

--
Mary Anne Egan
The Stettler Group, Inc.