Dearest Jude, your words are always so soft and beautiful and from the heart
  I thank you for that...Jeanne

-------Original Message-------

From: heyjude48...@aol.com
Date: 2/8/2009 6:24:42 AM
To: ashfo...@att.net;  TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Many Thanks

My Dearest Rick,

The TMIC is a family, and you are one of the brothers in our family.  Family
members ought to love one another and I thoroughly believe that we share a
mutual love for every person on this Transverse Myelitis List.

Transverse Myelitis robs each of us and our families and friends of much of
the joy in our lives.  This List, made up of people in need of many things,
brings some of our stolen joy back to us.  Do all support groups work this
way?  Do they share the kindness and love that this TM List does?  Do they
help one another in their time of need?

I truly do not know what other groups are like, but I choose to believe that
our TM List is special, made up of very special people, all with special
needs, and with hearts so big that we give even though we need for ourselves

No thanks is needed, Brother Rick.  But we do accept your expression of love
for the generous people who reached out to you and your family during your
time of need.  You are going to continue to need our love and support in the
months to come, and you can rest assured that we will be here for you.  You
call...and we will answer.

Love,
(speaking for all in the TMIC)
Jude

,,n a message dated 2/7/2009 3:40:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,