RickJeanne and Jude have said it so beautifully! My heart aches for you and I
know your tears are not over.... and I also know it took a strong man filled
with love for his family and filled with the gift of "courage" to ask for help.
I admire you. SincerelyTrudyFrom: ashfo...@att.netto: tmic-l...@eskimo.comdate:
Sat, 7 Feb 2009 20:40:19 +0000Subject: [TMIC] Many Thanks

My Deareast of Freinds, To so a simple thank you is it seems not quite
significant enough to say to you how much it means to send out a call for help
like I had to do concerning my son. At a time like this when I felt embarrassed
to ask for money from people who actually don't owe my family a thing and to
see the out pouring of love and sympathy from many of you was an amazing thing.
Its hard for me to put into words the way it made me feel just knowing that you
all felt my need and distress in this difficult time in our life with the loss
of a son, a freind and such a tender spirit. Jeff when he was alive read many
of the letters from the fine people and was, to say the least, amazed at the
amount of caring from people on the list for each other. He was so proud,
knowing my condition, that I found you all. He could not believe how willing we
all were to give advise to each other in our times of need. If it helps to
sustain us, know this, he is in Heaven, of this I am sure, spreading to our
heavenly Father the fact that people are good and in a time of need that my
needs were met by the most unlikely source, handicapped people like me who were
there in my time of need. We have all been bless by a crippling disease, not by
the way it affected our mortal body but by our mortal heart. We all deserve a
huge hug and a pat on the back. I cannot express in words the pride I have for
the TMA and the IDC. To say anything more than thank you all, I just don't have
the words in my vocabulary to express how I feel for the out pouring of love.
Just let me say thank you for your help and you can let your mind tell you how
proud you should feel for what you did for someone you barely know. Again Thank
you and concider yourself blessed by God our Father. With all my love, Rick
Ashford

http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_howitworks_022009