Jeanne have a fantastic time. Our 45th High School reunion is in October and
my husband and I are going since we graduated together way back in 1964!  I
only missed the 40th.... I was still trying to get my life back together
after TM hit. But definitely looking forward to this reunion.  So again,
have a blast!!!!Trudy