Same here! my feet burn 24/7, they fell like there in grease frying all the time. I can not take socks or shoes on my feet, even the blankets oin the bed hurt them.
-------------- Original message from "Janice" <jan...@centurytel.net>: --------------

Can we switch problems?!    I also love St. Crois Falls, Wis.   I have relatives there and it is beautiful!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 3:50 PM
Subject: RE: [TMIC] Lack of Communication

HI JANICE:

I DIDN’T GET YOUR ORIGINAL POST ABOUT BEING WARM ALL THE TIME, BUT DID GET JEANNE’S ANSWER TO YOU.  I HAVE THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE PROBLEM.  I AM COLD BRRRR!  ALL THE TIME.  THE WORST ARE MY FEET.  THEY FEEL LIKE A BLOCK OF ICE MOST OF THE TIME.  THIS WINTER I HAVE BEEN MEISERABLE.  I HAVE HAD TO HUDDLE UNDER BLANKETS WHENEVER I AM SITTING STILL FOR A WHILE.  EVEN LAST SUMMER WHEN WE HAD THE AIR CONDITIONING ON, I HAD TO HAVE A SWEATER.  I HAVE BEEN TOLD TM SCREWS UP YOUR INTERNAL THEMOSTATE.   I DON’T WANT TO TAKE ANY MORE MEDS SO WILL JUST KEEP A SWEATER HANDY WHEN IT IS TIME TO HAVE THE AIR ON THIS SUMMER.

TAKE CARE, JANICE.

PATTI IN WISCONSIN