  From: Janice<mailto:jan...@centurytel.net>
  To: transverse myelitis<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 9:17 PM
  Subject: [TMIC]

  Well, I am really into a new session of leg therapy with a new therapist and
getting excited about being able to get stronger
  and hopefully walk better with less pain.  This therapist is supposed to be
really good.   This will be done with blood, sweat and tears - litterally.
But, I can see me getting closer to getting into the pool again.   I dearly
loved my water aerobics.    Please say a prayer for me as I always do for my TM
friends.

  This is a last-ditch effort on our part.  If  this doesn't do it, my only
alternative will be drugs and lots of sitting.   The enthusiasm
  for swimming from you is overwhelming.   I used to dream when I was in the
hospital about walking in the water again.   Then, I would wake up to hospital
food!

  It is getting late, so I will sign off.    Really enjoy all the issues we
discuss - I learn from them.

  Janice