After reading all the e-mails it just proves once again that total strangers
- people you've never even met - can be such a driving force in your life.
Where would we be without the "List". To hear how people battle this disease
is awe-inspiring... We share so much of our real feelings.  It's here we are
most ourselves and most truthful. Yes, I've been depressed, yes I have at
times thought I could not go on, yes I have cried in the shower, yes I have
problems with incontinence, yes I have wanted to scream at the top of my
lungs - I am in PAIN, real pain, every single day -24 hours. Yes, I am so,
so fatigued that I just cannot do one more thing today and yes, thank you,
thank you that I have someplace to go where everyone understands - where I
can vent - where I can share - where I can get the best and latest info
about this disease that "attacked" me on Feb. 7, 2002 - My night from
hell....  I can now walk with a walker and at times a cane. I do believe
that I have improved and continue to improve. And I am also one of those who
has a deep, absolute Faith in my "Creator" and I just want to thank all of
you who are so caring and who take the time to welcome and reply to so many
messages! You are the ones who make this List so awesome.
Blessings!
Trudy Ogilvie
TM/MS  2/07/2002
Fairfax County, Va.