  From: jrushton
  To: Trudy Ogilvie ; tmic
  Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 12:00 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] DEPRESSION,READ MY STORY.long winded

         Thank you..that was beautiful...Jeanne

        -------Original Message-------

        From: Trudy Ogilvie
        Date: 5/15/2009 1:46:36 PM
        To: jeff bernier
        Cc: msersl...@yahoogroups.com;  tmic-list@eskimo.com

        After reading all the e-mails it just proves once again that total
strangers - people you've never even met - can be such a driving force in your
life. Where would we be without the "List". To hear how people battle this
disease is awe-inspiring... We share so much of our real feelings.  It's here
we are most ourselves and most truthful. Yes, I've been depressed, yes I have
at times thought I could not go on, yes I have cried in the shower, yes I have
problems with incontinence, yes I have wanted to scream at the top of my lungs
- I am in PAIN, real pain, every single day -24 hours. Yes, I am so, so
fatigued that I just cannot do one more thing today and yes, thank you, thank
you that I have someplace to go where everyone understands - where I can vent -
where I can share - where I can get the best and latest info about this disease
that "attacked" me on Feb. 7, 2002 - My night from hell....  I can now walk
with a walker and at times a cane. I do believe that I have improved and
continue to improve. And I am also one of those who has a deep, absolute Faith
in my "Creator" and I just want to thank all of you who are so caring and who
take the time to welcome and reply to so many messages! You are the ones who
make this List so awesome.
        Blessings!
        Trudy Ogilvie
        TM/MS  2/07/2002