Never having been married, but always wanting a family, TM took away even my desire for that.

My relationships, most "friends" disappeared. Relatives act like TM is contagious. Only my Mom has stayed constant. I help her the best I can, (she'll be 86 next week), and this has been a scary year. My Mom collapsed several months ago. I somehow got to her and gave her CPR, and she started to breathe again. She then spent 6 weeks in a nursing home. The rest of my family just
wants to see both of us in a nursing home.

Those of you who have had family and friends stick by you, consider yourself fortunate.

Kevin

Todd Tarno wrote:
TM has made Billy & mines relationship stronger.
I did ask him when TM hit ( when we knew it was going to be a long road to recovery ) and we had only been together for 5 years & he hadn't signed up for this, " Do you want to stay together or not ? " He was so bad at me for even asking the question in the first place, but I knew then that he was in for the long road to recovery too. I had started a cross stitch of our anniversary date, it was half done when TM hit, but that was the first thing I finished in between naps. lol Now it's been 7 years with TM & we will have been together these Nov. will be 12 years. May all of our relationships are stronger today,
Todd in CC, TX