  From: kimr1...@bellsouth.net
  To: Kevin Wolfthal ; Akua ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 9:08 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Relationships

  Ok not the same issue but here one of my gripes

  I am in a wheel chair on a business trip in LA, the hotel puts me on the 16th
floor in a ‘wheel char accessible room” ok now tell me how am I to get to the
ground floor if something were to happen? Can’t use the elevator, hum am I
supposed to fly? Went to complain to manager and he looked at me like I just
grew a third eye!! Then had the nerve to tell me “Oh if something were to
happen, we would send someone to come get you”  I just laughed at him… and
demanded to be put on the ground floor, room was difficult to get around in but
felt safer. To date hotel has yet to make any kind of change in “wheel chair
accessible rooms” I wrote a letter to the corporate office but never heard back
from them.

  Kim

    -------------- Original message from Kevin Wolfthal
<wolft...@optonline.net>: --------------