  From: Jan Hargrove
  To: rn11...@yahoo.com
  Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 10:30 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC]

        Cheryl,

        I was a complete to the t8, paralyzed from breast down. I've since
regained
        use of legs....the only thing I was told that wouldn't return was my
temp control
        and by golly, that doc was right.  Thus, when I go out in summer heat I
sweat!
        only from breast up......I can't stay out in heat like I could before
tm, heat stroke
        is possible.

        Ain't life grand!??!  But, hey, you do what you can and let the rest
go!!
        !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TIAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     janh Stillwater, OK