You are in my prayers big time...both of you..Jeanne

-------Original Message-------

From: Catherine
Date: 6/12/2009 6:59:49 PM
To: ladyno...@aol.com
Cc: Transverse Mylitis Group
Subject: Re: [TMIC]

Oh Naomi,

My hearts hurts so bad for both of us.  The physical rejection is more than
anyone can bare!!  I married my husband loving him with all my heart .. a
second marriage for both of us. Since we were not children there was no
sense in waiting till we got married.  We were very happy in everyway .. we
have 3 children between us, none together.  Twenty years ago on our wedding
day  ... the marriage died.  I will pray for you and all that are suffering
this horrific loss.

Catherine