On May 6th of this year I was visiting friends in Thunder Bay, Ontario,
Canada (where I am originally from and lived until 1999) when both myself and
the friend I was staying with  got a very bad chest cold that lasted 2 ½ weeks.
It was actually longer but just the tired run down feeling lingered. I visited
my family doctor in Thunder Bay on May 11th to have my prescriptions updated
and refilled when during all of this and he reminded me about my TM symptoms
flaring up after a very bad flu/cold as this seemed to be the trigger in my
1st. and  2nd  bouts. I returned home to the States on May 25th. It was about
June 1st. that I woke up at home and it was like every symptom of my TM was in
over drive. With no health care and not knowing what else to do I called my
doctor in Thunder Bay. He then talked to my neurologist himself and called me
back telling me that they agreed I should increase my Lyrica gradually then
decrease it again over the course of 2 months as my bouts seem to last
approximately 3 weeks. I am in the middle of doing all of this right now. My
question is that I am wondering about the increase and decrease and if you
noticed any change in your moods? Lately for some unknown reason I am angry.
Angry at any and everything and the least little thing can set me off (sorry
for the read receipt thing). I am trying to figure out if this is due to the
lyrica (a side effect is depression) or just my emotions over having another
bout?

Thanks

Kathy (who now feels bad about her read receipt email)