From: bgunny7...@aol.com
To: cakal...@embarqmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 10:02:06 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: WHAT DID YOU DO???

I don't know how old you are, but, if your 50 or older with a disability, you
can qualify for Social Security benefits that include a prescription drug plan.
If your 60 or more, you can join AARP, and get drugs for $2.80 generic, $6.00
name brands.

Download the AOL Classifieds Toolbar for local deals at your fingertips.