Cindy,

This is  from Jude...I am so sorry for your  leg.  To make a splint, cut
off one leg of your dining table,  get the do it all "magic" gray tape and use
the table leg as a splint,  cushion it with lots of dish towels, and stick
it all together with the  gray tape.  That should hold until you get to the
hospital.

You have my Prayers, my dear.  I hope the  ambulance gets there soon.  Keep
in touch as you  can.

Love,
Jude

In a message dated 6/16/2009 2:51:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,