From: Cindy McLeroy <cindymcle...@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: WHAT DID YOU DO???
To: "Todd Tarno" <toddtm2...@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 3:00 PM

Todd, as you know taking care of our health issues sometimes is really the
pits.  I am currently using a leg brace that has hinges at the knee so I can
bend my leg when I am in the wheelchair - which is always!  Only problem is
...  it's from a break in  2001.  Trying to get hold of the doctor has been
crazy.  Turns out their phone system was out for 2 days.  Yesterday, I went
over to the offices, only to find out the doc wasn't in for the day.  Looks
like it will take till about Oct before I can get out of the brace.  Thank
goodness it really doesn't change anything too much about my busy life style.
Thanks for asking.

I was reading your note about getting PT.  I live in So. Cal and have a
Goodwill Fitness Center nearby.  It is completely set up for folks with all
kinds of disabilities.  Everything is wheelchair accessible.  Para's and quads
both can use just about everything.  All the trainers are great at evaluating
each persons needs.  If you are interested in looking at it here is the
website.  Maybe you can get something going in your area.
   http://www.ocgoodwill-fitnesscenter.org/
Cindy