Great note, Randy...

-------Original Message-------

From: rj_ran...@yahoo.com
Date: 6/24/2009 1:45:09 PM
To: jrushton;  Grace M.
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: (TMIC) Sex.

Its not a taboo subject. I was engaged to be married when my second episode
hit. The wedding was going to be the end of june and I had an event in feb
and another in april. I think that the marriage plans were doomed after the
feb relapse because the TM impacted the urinary tract and prostrate. Things
went down hill from there and the wed was pushed off and finally we ended it
 She had already found another bow anyway and I was lucky to have found the
truth out before me tied the not. So yes the subject is delicate ITS NOT a
facebook topic lol but here it is appropriate because as biological beings
(Maslov's heiharcy -spelling) that's just as much of who we are as eating,
walking and socializing. I think studies will prove me right but healthy
married people live longer than single and its more than just sharing a
house or income that keeps people going.