Gracie,

No need for you to feel "funny" about posting  re:  sex.  I feel the same
way as you do.

Losing the desire for sex as well as the  physical ability (all the dust
balls and spider webs) inside there makes  me feel much less than a woman than
I certainly used to.   However,

Something happened this week that surprised the  heck out of me and Dave.
We went out, after a couple of years, and  sought out my previous
hairstylist, found her and I had my hair colored  blond and then highlighted on
top of
that and Dave got his cut which  blended the white in so that it looked
very nice on him.  We both  found ourselves looking better, feeling like
dressing better...he shaved  and I put on make-up for the first time in a long
time.  It is really  nice to feel pretty again for Dave and he says he feels
the same  way.  It made us have feelings that we hadn't had in a long while
and  as the saying goes, "where there is a will, there is a  way."

So, without going into details, "a good time was  had by all" and now I
find myself keeping up with my makeup and making an  effort to get dressed and
get out of bed, which does take some  effort.

Well, my dear friend, you take care...don't let  yourself get too far down
today, and remember that Pam is all around you  all of the time as I feel
her near my side especially when I am working on  a project I know that we
both would enjoy doing  together.

I love you,
Jude

In a message dated 6/24/2009 6:48:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,