THAT IS SUCH A FABULOUS STORY, JUDE!? I am so very happy for you and Dave!

SPARKER

-----Original Message-----
From: heyjude48...@aol.com
To: grace...@gmail.com; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, Jun 27, 2009 1:41 am
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: (TMIC) Sex.

Gracie,

?

No need for you to feel "funny" about posting re:? sex.? I feel the same way as
you do.

?

Losing the desire for sex as well as the physical ability (all the dust balls
and spider webs) inside there makes me feel much less than a woman than I
certainly used to.? However,

?

Something happened this week that surprised the heck out of me and Dave.? We
went out, after a couple of years, and sought out my previous hairstylist,
found her and I had my hair colored blond and then highlighted on top of that
and Dave got his cut which blended the white in so that it looked very nice on
him.? We both found ourselves looking better, feeling like dressing better...he
shaved and I put on make-up for the first time in a long time.? It is really
nice to feel pretty again for Dave and he says he feels the same way.? It made
us have feelings that we hadn't had in a long while and as the saying goes,
"where there is a will, there is a way."

?

So, without going into details, "a good time was had by all" and now I find
myself keeping up with my makeup and making an effort to get dressed and get
out of bed, which does take some effort.

?

Well, my dear friend, you take care...don't let yourself get too far down
today, and remember that Pam is all around you all of the time as I feel her
near my side especially when I am working on a project I know that we both
would enjoy doing together.

?

I love you,

Jude

?

In a message dated 6/24/2009 6:48:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,