From: kimr1...@bellsouth.net <kimr1...@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Artist w TM in New York times
To: "T Kanon" <sseco...@yahoo.com>, "Akua" <a...@artfarm.com>
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Friday, June 26, 2009, 5:03 PM

You know there are some days after working over 8 hours, going to the pool 3
days a week and swimming 1/2 miles I am "DONE" also but NEVER, NEVER be that
rude or cold to anyone!! anytime someone wants to ask about the wheel chair, my
walker, ect I am nothing short of a chatter box!! lets get the word out! and if
on this night he had some type of "high profile" night he shold have been
an advocate for all of us!
-------------- Original message from T Kanon <sseco...@yahoo.com>:

Last night was the opening of this artist's exhibit at the Brooklyn Museum and
I attended.  Two people helped him walk down the aisle and onto the stage.  It
looked as if his hands were affected too.  After the lecture I saw him in his
wheelchair being taken to a limo.  I went over to him and asked if indeed he
had TM.  He didn't even look at me and just said I'm done.  A guard said he is
very tired.  I know he was tired but he was also very rude!!!
Tobe
Brooklyn NY