BobbyJim (Bobberino) in Elvisland.
  From: kimr1...@bellsouth.net      To: T Kanon ; Akua      Cc:
tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 5:03 PM     Subject: Re: [TMIC] Artist w TM in
New York times

  You know there are some days after working over 8 hours, going to the pool 3
days a week and swimming 1/2 miles I am "DONE" also but NEVER, NEVER be that
rude or cold to anyone!! anytime someone wants to ask about the wheel chair, my
walker, ect I am nothing short of a chatter box!! lets get the word out! and if
on this night he had some type of "high profile" night he shold have been an
advocate for all of us!
    -------------- Original message from T Kanon <sseco...@yahoo.com>:

          Last night was the opening of this artist's exhibit at the Brooklyn
Museum and I attended.  Two people helped him walk down the aisle and onto the
stage.  It looked as if his hands were affected too.  After the lecture I saw
him in his wheelchair being taken to a limo.  I went over to him and asked if
indeed he had TM.  He didn't even look at me and just said I'm done.  A guard
said he is very tired.  I know he was tired but he was also very rude!!!
          Tobe
          Brooklyn NY