I have the Farmtown and so do my 3 children so we end up trying to beat each
other on levels and coins. We do help each other harvest so we all end up
making out better than if we were to hire someone that we don't know to
harvest.

I get up around 6:30 every morning and play until around 7:30 on Farmtown. It
is so addicting!!

What level are you guys on?

Tracey L. Black

Certified Insurance Service Representative

Hockley & O'Donnell Insurance Agency

Phone- 717-334-6741, x 29

Fax-717-334-3414

My hours:  9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Thank you for providing information to us. Please be aware that no coverage is
bound and no change to your insurance program is confirmed until verified by a
licensed agent during regular business hours. If you do not hear from us within
1 business day, please re-contact us in case your information has not been
retained