*I too love Facebook.  Finding Krissy was great because for the first time,
I've actually found someone else who likes my music.  Dare I say that I'm a
*Tool* fan? (Yeh, yeh, I know that I'm too old and should be listening to
Lawrence Welk recordings instead.)   Not to mention that Krissy and I share
the same sense of humor........dry and droll.  ;-) *
**
*Love ya Krissy!!!  *
*Gracie*