LOL LOL yeah me too I always am telling my Husband just a minute!! I will be
there in just 1 more minute!.
Debi

Jim,

You have me laughing so hard now.  :-)  I'm the same way, though with me it
s Mahjongg and the strategy games.  If your Mom ends up being too late with
dinner, just call me and I'll send over a Pizza.

You're a peach!
Gracie