From: Grace M. <grace...@gmail.com>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, Oct 19, 2009 3:59 pm
Subject: [TMIC] More on Facebook Page

I too love Facebook.  Finding Krissy was great because for the first time, I've
actually found someone else who likes my music.  Dare I say that I'm a *Tool*
fan? (Yeh, yeh, I know that I'm too old and should be listening to Lawrence
Welk recordings instead.)   Not to mention that Krissy and I share the same
sense of humor........dry and droll.  ;-)

Love ya Krissy!!!

Gracie