  From: rj_ran...@yahoo.com
  To: Janice ; lynne myers ; tmic
  Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 11:12 PM
  Subject: Side note

  Nothing to do much with TM but ever since I got my mobility back I've been
eager to do more outdoors stuff when I can. So I flew with a cuz on sat to
roswell. Short story - today we went to white sands, got a tent and tried to
camp. The wind got bad and blew down our tent 3 times. So now we are sitting in
the sand in the dooms waiting for the sun and battleing the wind and sand. Its
one for the books - laterr - but now not so much. Lol