Oh my gosh, I can hardly wait.  I'm just going thru about a week of just
those symptoms.  I finally cried and cried today and I know sometimes it
seems to help.  Jeanne

-------Original Message-------

From: alle...@aol.com
Date: 7/16/2009 7:25:30 PM
To: Tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Medications

Assuming no problems getting off the Lyrica..Dr. Kerr will prescribe a new
med for the banding (don't ask me the name…I promise to let you know)…he
also said he could prescribe a new med to help with my constant fatigue
(again don't ask me the name).

I will be waiting for this one, anything that can help with the banding.
Glad you are doing okay having cut down on the other meds..............Ella

Snoop, Lil Wayne, Lady GaGa -- land the tix you need for this summer's
biggest tours. Tourtracker.com

<<01_tile.jpg>>

<<01_side.gif>>