From: lynne myers [mailto:lynnemye...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 11:03 PM
To: Butcher, Bernie (S&FS); tmic
Subject: RE: [TMIC] Medications

Barney,
I have had a baclofen pump in for a couple of years now.  Just wish the
results I was getting now were half as good as what I got from the
trial.  But when my dosage is adjusted high enough to get those results
I have increased bladder issues and weakness.
Hoping things work out better for you.
Lynne

--- On Thu, 7/16/09, Butcher, Bernie (S&FS)