MedicationsIs the Baclofen pump you are using for pain or spasms, etc.?
Also, where is it inserted?           Janice
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: lynne myers
  To: Bernie (S&FS)Butcher ; tmic
  Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 10:02 PM
  Subject: RE: [TMIC] Medications

        Barney,
        I have had a baclofen pump in for a couple of years now.  Just wish the
results I was getting now were half as good as what I got from the trial.  But
when my dosage is adjusted high enough to get those results I have increased
bladder issues and weakness.
        Hoping things work out better for you.
        Lynne

        --- On Thu, 7/16/09, Butcher, Bernie (S&FS)