IF YOU LOOK AT CANADA AND THE UK, YOU SEE HOW YOU HAVE TO WAIT MONTHS FOR TESTS LIKE BREAST BYOPSY, ETC.. YOU ALSO HAVE TO WAIT MONTHS TO SEE A SPECIALSIST.

Has anyone here seen *any* of the documentaries and news reports on this?

My friends in the
U.K. and Canada have NONE of the problems with medical care that I have AND they don't pay
through the nose.

It hurts that I spent tons of money on insurance--- and unlike savings-- I have nothing to show for paying into insurance for DECADES-- without a single problem, nor a birth. When I retired and I transitioned to COBRA, the fees were unbelieveable--- enough to feed a village, larger than my mortgage. I am furious--- that as a non smoker, exerciser, vegetarian -- all that money has gone pouf! and when TM struck me-- I was left destitute. I have no trust of private insurance as a part of any health
care improvement or solution.

Akua