Lori,  Very well stated!
Candy K.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lori Biehler" <lbieh...@earthlink.net>
To: "Patricia Cooley" <patticoo...@wi.rr.com>, "CANDIS KALLEY"
<cakal...@embarqmail.com>, "tmic-list" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2009 10:03:57 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: [TMIC] OT/Healthcare

Not sure how you think they control my health care, they have done everything
and anything I have asked and done it well! Ask anyone who is retired, gee my
best friend for the last 42 years has CLL and had a bone marrow transplant 18
months ago and she is so thankful for medicare, she is alive and thriving and
not broke!

If you don’t have experience in the Medicare or VA system, maybe you should ask
those that do and listen to what they say instead of just propaganda.

I believe in my government, no matter who is the president, that is why I live
here. I served so that anyone can say what they will, it also give me the right
to say what I want. I say if you don’t like our country, leave it! I say
everyone should have the right to good health benefits.

I like the education in this country, controlled by our government. I like
having roads that I can drive on comfortably, oh yeah, run by the government.
How anyone can say their government screws everything up when they can go and
do as they please amazes me.

I was stationed in Guantanamo during the ‘”cold war” and I would never want to
be anywhere that wasn’t free and I thank my government every day that they
exist. They screw up, so do I, such is life. There isn’t a better one anywhere
and we should all try and make it so our country can thrive once again.

TM is not easy to live with and without SSDI, a SOCIAL PROGRAM, I would be
screwed as would many others. Without Medicare, another SOCIAL PROGRAM, I would
not have the great health coverage I have. I am grateful, and thankful and wish
everyone could share in it.

My last word on the subject.

Peace Out!