From: Akua <a...@artfarm.com>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, Aug 3, 2009 2:24 pm
Subject: RE: [TMIC] OT/Healthcare

> IF YOU LOOK AT CANADA AND THE UK, YOU SEE HOW YOU HAVE TO WAIT >MONTHS FOR
> TESTS LIKE BREAST BYOPSY, ETC.. YOU ALSO HAVE TO WAIT >MONTHS TO SEE A
> SPECIALSIST.?
?
Has anyone here seen *any* of the documentaries and news reports on this??
?
My friends in the?
U.K. and Canada have NONE of the problems with medical care that I have AND
they don't pay?
through the nose.?
?
It hurts that I spent tons of money on insurance--- and unlike savings-- I have
nothing to show for paying into insurance for DECADES-- without a single
problem, nor a birth. When I retired and I transitioned to COBRA, the fees were
unbelieveable--- enough to feed a village, larger than my mortgage. I am
furious--- that as a non smoker, exerciser, vegetarian -- all that money has
gone pouf!?
and when TM struck me-- I was left destitute. I have no trust of private
insurance as a part of any health?
care improvement or solution.?
?
Akua?