Hi Everyone,

We finally got Mike's schedule for radiation and chemo.  Mike had his fist
radiation treatment Thursday.  The anticipation of the unknown was the most
stressful part of the treatment, but the 20 minute session went relatively
smooth.  Eight consecutive weeks have been scheduled thus far and will
overlap with chemo.  Next Tuesday the 15th starts his first chemo treatment.
The first appointment is going to last six hours starting at 9am..the next
two consecutive days are scheduled at 2pm and last 2 to 3 hours.  The crib
board will be on hand for anyone that wants to take him on..he would love
the company!!!.

Both Mike and I are very please with the Oncology facility on 13th street.
The doctors and support staff have been very accommodating and helpful in
every possible way.  We both know that the next few weeks are going to be
very rough, but with the support of family, friends and a whole lot of
prayers, Mike is going to gain strength through YOU..Keep the prayers going.
I'll keep you posted, HUGS, Jill and Mike