I did not take my lyrica this morning and body has already started reacting ...
I really hate this.. feels like I am going to bounce right out of my chair..
Kathy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: roseofr...@aol.com
  To: k...@frontiernet.net ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 10:38 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] weird sensations

  Kathleen ~
     I had the same reaction when I was taking Topamax.
  Felt like I was going to vibrate right off my bed and out the
  window.  :-)  I would just stay in bed until it passed.
  When I stopped taking the Topamax the vibrating stopped
  also.
     Gunny is probably right...it's probably your Lyrica.
  I would decrease my dosage and see what happens.
     ~ Lynn