From: roseofr...@aol.com
To: k...@frontiernet.net; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, Sep 14, 2009 11:38 am
Subject: Re: [TMIC] weird sensations

Kathleen ~

?? I had the same reaction when I was taking Topamax.

Felt like I was going to vibrate right off my bed and out the

window.? :-)? I would just stay in bed until it passed.

When I stopped taking the Topamax the vibrating stopped

also.

?? Gunny is probably right...it's probably your Lyrica.

I would decrease my dosage and see what happens.

?? ~ Lynn