our compromised central nervous system.
We must be on overdrive or something.
   ~ Lynn

In a message dated 9/14/2009 8:55:15 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
k...@frontiernet.net writes:

I did not take my lyrica this morning and body has already started
reacting ... I really hate this.. feels like I am going to bounce right out of
my
chair..
Kathy

----- Original Message -----
From:  _roseofr...@aol.com_ (mailto:roseofr...@aol.com)
To: _k...@frontiernet.net_ (mailto:k...@frontiernet.net)  ;
_tmic-l...@eskimo.com_ (mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com)
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 10:38  AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] weird  sensations

Kathleen ~
   I had the same reaction when I was taking  Topamax.
Felt like I was going to vibrate right off my bed and out  the
window.  :-)  I would just stay in bed until it  passed.
When I stopped taking the Topamax the vibrating stopped
also.
   Gunny is probably right...it's probably your  Lyrica.
I would decrease my dosage and see what  happens.
   ~  Lynn