From: Patricia Cooley <patticoo...@wi.rr.com>
To: LadyOwl <k...@frontiernet.net>; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 12:37:23 PM
Subject: RE: [TMIC] weird sensations

Kathy  -  It might take several days or longer for the Lyrica to
get out of your body, since you have been taking it for awhile. I know I was
taking a supplement I found on the internet for people with TM and it did a
number on my liver.  My doctor agreed I should stop and it may take several
months for my body to rid itself of it.  Once I stopped taking it, my liver
finally
went back to normal but it took awhile.

Patti – S.E. Wisconsin