I am wondering about new shoes too.  What type of sandals did you wear?  I
can't find anything but sports shoes that I can wear with my AFO.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: L T CHERPESKI
  To: TMIC-LIST
  Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 12:14 AM
  Subject: [TMIC] Comfortable Shoes Anyone?

  This topic has come up before, but of course I can't remember what I learned
at the time.....

  Has anybody found a pair of shoes that are really comfortable?  You know,
good ones that can actually touch our nerve burning feet without pulling our
hair out.  I wore my sandals all last winter in the snow.  I just can't stand
to have shoes touch the tops of my feet.

  If you've found good ones, what brand and where do you find them?

  A big thank you to all

  Linda - Eagle, ID