*Hi Linda,*
**
*I wear garden shoes year round, rain, snow, sleet or hail.  Mine are called
Sloggers and are relatively inexpensive, and come in a lot of different
colors.  I've stocked up on them to make sure I've always got a pair.  They
are like walking on Memory Foam, and don't aggravate that damnable burning.
They have a strap around the back that is actually permanently attached, so
they're easy to keep on.  Before my friend discovered them for me, I had a
real problem with stepping out of my shoes, as I have no grip in my toes.
I'm strictly a blue jeans person, and they actually look nice with them.  A
lot of my nurse buddies have picked up a pair or two to wear to work, and
really like them.*
**
*Gracie  *