From: fr...@franksheldon.com
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 17:14:16
To: Alton Ryder<a-ry...@comcast.net>; TMIC<tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re:  [TMIC]

I am here in Montreal watching humanity stroll and drive by.

My apartment looks on to Boulevard de Maisonnueve West, between Concordia
University and Dawson College.

Masses of college students are always strolling by, iPod buds plugged in their
ears.

What is weird is the couple holding hands but each person is listening to their
own iPod.

Take Care