And just where is that.......???   My Montréal map isn't handy right now.
Yep, we visited that city in March 1999 and stayed in a b&b in the old part of
town.    Great city.   That one and Vancouver....... both great places.

BobbyJim
  From: fr...@franksheldon.com     To: Alton Ryder ; TMIC      Sent: Wednesday,
November 25, 2009 11:14     Subject: Re: [TMIC]

   I am here in Montreal watching humanity stroll and drive by.

  My apartment looks on to Boulevard de Maisonnueve West, between Concordia
University and Dawson College.

  Masses of college students are always strolling by, iPod buds plugged in
their ears.

  What is weird is the couple holding hands but each person is listening to
their own iPod.

  Take Care