According to my neurologist, mine is at T-10.  At first, my legs were
useless.  After about 2-3 days they got me up and sort of walking.  After 4
weeks in P.T., I was doing pretty good in a walker so they discharged me.  I
went for P.T. for about 5 months and improved so very much.  They were
trying to get me to use a cane, which scared me to death since I have a
problem with my balance.  I am sure I almost broke bones in my therapist's
hands while she was helping me.  I also have bladder and bowel problems.  I
don't have the feeling when I have to urinate, but put myself on a potty
schedule which works pretty well.  I have noticed that when my bladder has
become full, and I haven't gone for a while,  I get a sensation that I have
come to recognize as a need to go.  I take acidophilus once a day and that
helps keep me regular.  My good leg is my left one.  I don't have any
feeling in parts of my feet (toes and top of my feet) so I have to be
careful if I walk without shoes.  My legs feel as they I have a bag of
cement in my calves, but I do have some feeling in the skin.  I went back to
work part time a year ago, and since then I have been able to walk in the
house without a walker or cane.  Never thought I would ever get to that
point.  The worse thing is the neuropathy in my feet.  They feel so cold
they burn.  All in all, I feel pretty lucky or I should say blessed that it
isn't worse or that my pain so far is manageable.

I hope this helps others who were affect in the T-spine.

Patti - Wisconsin