  From: Janice Nichols<mailto:jan...@centurytel.net>
  To: L T CHERPESKI<mailto:cherp...@msn.com> ; Gary
Thomas<mailto:gbthomas8...@sbcglobal.net> ;
pjv1...@chartermi.net<mailto:pjv1...@chartermi.net> ; randy
rankin<mailto:rj_ran...@yahoo.com> ; Barbara H.<mailto:barbara...@gmail.com>
  Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Saturday, January 09, 2010 9:20 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] sympom check question

  Right.    Mine is the mid thoracic and down to my toes.   I also have one leg
better than the other.    Now, what is a neurogenic bladder - one affected by
TM and either slow to "wake" up or just doing odd things at
  odd times?    I don't think I quite have all my feeling back yet or maybe it
is damaged from TM.    I go back to my urologist this month for my first yearly
check.   Do I have questions for this man!!!     For those of you
  who have had TM longer than 3 years, how much change to your bladder have you
noticed?    Any improvement?
  Janice