From: Kevin Wolfthal <wolft...@optonline.net>
Subject: [TMIC] OT My Mom
To: "tmic-list@eskimo.com" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 5:50 PM

My Mom passed sometime during the night Friday night.

I am struggling to absorb this.

At least I had a few hours with her before she passed
because she was brought home from the hospital during
the day Friday.

I told her I loved her many times. She was in such a
weakened state she could barely nod, but she knew who
I was and what I was saying.

I thought..hoped I'd have a little more time with her,
but at least she is not suffering anymore.

Thank you all for your kindness during this difficult
time.

It is painful.

Kevin