When a message is intended for one or two specific individuals, please delete
the  tmic list from the addressees. Otherwise a few hundred people will waste
time reading the message and then deleting it.

The cumulation of such messages must contribute to some people leaving the list.

Alton

The following is an example, but I am not singling out Linda: