I have used it for 3 years now and have had no side affects from it.
Tried Lyrica - hated it.    Made me swell up like a toad.
Janice

From: Neil McNeil
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 11:41 AM
To: we4king...@verizon.net ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [TMIC] Suicide Inducing Drugs?

I never seem to find time to write to the list these days but had to offer my
thoughts on the issue of neurontin. I have had tm for close to ten fun filled
years now and the best pain relief I have found has come from neurontin or
lyrica. I took neuronitin for a few years before switching to Lyrica. They work
very well for me and I haven't killed myself.....not even once.

Neil
(in NS)

CC: we4king...@verizon.net