GlacierJust remember about the baclofen.    If it doesn't work with the first
suggested dose, get back to the doc and get the dosage changed.    Many of us
had to do that numerous times to get it right.
Janice

From: Rebecca
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2010 3:34 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC]

Thanks everyone about the baclofen dosage. I use it to stop my spasms in leg
and back. At one time amputation was discussed. Then a baclofen pump. That was
shot down because of open bed wounds. So botox and baclofen are going to be
tried.The dosage will be 10mg 2X a day of baclofen do not know about botox.

<<Glacier Bkgrd.jpg>>